We've shown you a spy shot of the upcoming moderately face-lifted 2006 9-5 a couple month ago, and now we have an official photo of the new 9-5, well, the front face at least. While we are not exactly sure how this got out, there is an unconfirmed rumor that the designers leaked it as a protest to the new design. That sure sounds like a good story, but who knows if it's true. Love it or hate it, looks like the semi-new 9-5 is here to stay. Thanks Carl for the tip.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video