The Simpsons is one our favorite cartoons. It's one of those cartoons that you can watch with your kids and both enjoy it. But it appears some researchers at University of California don't have such a sense of humor — they are criticizing the Simpsons for setting a bad example for kids as Homer and Bart never wear seatbelts when they are in the car. Uhhhhh, guys, you do realize you are talking about a show where Homer tried to get disability pay by purposely gaining over 100 lbs, and Bart, a teenage boy who single-handedly brought the homicidal Sideshow Bob to justice (twice), right?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models