Hyundai has announced that it has canceled its upcoming Entourage minivan, which was to have been one of the most appropriately named vehicles in recent history. Instead, it intends to fill the people-mover function with its upcoming seven-passenger sport utility (which looks to be aimed squarely at the Honda Pilot), and a six-passenger "sport wagon". Considering the softness of the minivan market and the fact that Hyundai already sells such a vehicle as the Kia Sedona (pictured above), this is probably a smart decision. However, it's a bit difficult to predict where things will go if gas prices continue to soar. Will a crossover-type vehicle allow Hyundai to fully hedge its bet? There's more info here for those that are Automotive News registrants.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models