In my opinion, this is the coolest print ad I've seen since the "Lord Vader" ad for the 1994 Chevy Impala SS. It should probably go without saying that the Prius crowd isn't really amused, but I'm guessing that the average Charger Hemi buyer won't let that bother them too much.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies