It kind of looks like a Toyota Celica that fell off the assembly a little too early, but Peugeot's 20Cup concept that features a mere triad of wheels is a serious road car. The rear wheel steers the car while a turbo-four jointly developed by Peugeot and BMW powers the super trike. It's got about 170 hp and weighs less than 1,100 lbs. You see, I always suspected that fourth wheel was redundant.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies