Then this paper S2000 makes perfect sense. Dylan sent us this tip, and we couldn't resist. We're not to sure about the structural rigidity of this convertible, but we don't expect to run it over any railroad tracks to find out either. Although, setting one on a railroad track and waiting for a train to pass sounds like another interesting way to waste time. You can download different colors for your paper model, and it looks like it comes with a hard top as well. If you've always dreamed about an S2000 but could never get one, here is a cheap way to live out some fraction of that fantasy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models