This is a cool set of spy shots of the new two-door Wrangler. There are some pictures of the interior as well as several exterior shots. I like this particular set of spy photos because the photographer gave a very descriptive account of how he bagged the shots. Also, having his option of what he saw first hand is also nice. Overall, I am looking forward to the new Jeep Wrangler. I am especially encouraged by the possibility that the old trailer style tail lights are going away, hopefully in favor of some nice LED units. Thanks to Rob for the tip.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models