It seems like a demographic match made in heaven — the Mercedes-Benz R-Class and the Rolling Stones. Heck, their names even both start with R, and don't think the marketing folks over at MB would pass on this opportunity for a clever play-on-words - with its sponsorship of the Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang" tour, MB's also launched a sweepstake dubbed "RocktheR" (nice!). The grand prize is tickets to go see the Stones in Europe via a first-class flight, and a premium hotel stay for two… with Mick Jagger. OK, just kidding about the Jagger part.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX