Snell's latest SA2005 automotive and kart racing helmet standard goes into effect this fall. Instead of buying a new helmet right away, Grassroots Motorsports is teaming up with Simpson Racing to give away a new helmet. The winner gets to choose between the SA2005 rated Bandit and Voyager models. I have already entered for this contest because I could use a new helmet anyway. Grassroots Motorsports is a nice rag to check out, by the way. I'll get a subscription as soon as a I get the motivation to fill out one of those postcards. Most of the time they just get thrown away after they have all fallen out of the magazine.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies