Edmunds has a spy shot of the upcoming 2007 Toyota Tundra. While Ed Hellwig believes the Tundra will look more 'typical' than the FTX concept show at Detroit, we see the Tundra pulling in more of that wild concept's style than expected. If you look at these photos, the fenders are clearly lower than the bulging hood line. This is very similar to the FTX concept. The next Tundra is going to be much bigger and along with the increased size will come this 'big-rig' style. Of course, you can not be entirely sure when the vehicle is this heavily camouflaged.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies