Those of you who wanted to row your own gears in a four-door V6 Accord can soon wander down to your local Honda dealer and start filling out the loan paperwork, for Honda is finally offering up their superb six-speed manual gearbox in the sedan. It'll only be available with EX trim (just like when introduced in the coupe), so that means a sticker price somewhere north of $27K. While other Honda engines have taken a hit on horsepower ratings under the new SAE standard, the Accord's 3.0L V6 picks up a few and is now rated at 244 HP.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models