GM has announced that it will extend its employee discount promotion until September 30 for 2005 models. Select 2006 full-size trucks and SUVs will also qualify for the promotion. Obviously, GM wants to continue to reduce 2005 vehicle inventory and keep full-size trucks moving off dealer lots. There are a lot of changes coming to the 2006 GM line up, especially in passenger cars. GM's truck and SUV line needs all the help it can get as gas prices continue to climb in some areas. Thanks to William Crabtree for the tip.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies