And where did they do it? Yep, you've guessed it, at Pebble Beach. This marks the 3rd year in a row Lexus will be offering the PB edition SC, and this 2006 model will feature a Tigereye Mica (must be what they're calling "brown" these days) paint job, espresso (mmmmm, yum) wood trim and camel-color leather – all sounds very exotic… I can already picture the proud owner showing it off to his country club friends while trying to remember all these fancy names. The special package will cost a cool $2,000 and only 500 will be sold in this trim. Hurry.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video