The Supreme Pontiff may have passed on a new Popemobile from VW, but he recently accepted a gift from Wolfgang Bernhard comprised of two specially equipped ambulances during the World Youth Day in Cologne. One vehicle will become the Vatican's official ambulance while the other will be sent to a Catholic mission in Africa. The two vehicles are LT 35 high roof panel vans from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and are optioned out with medical equipment to the Vatican's own specs.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies