Bentley chose the most befitting place to announce the revival of its Azure — at the 2005 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance over the weekend. Bentley announced that the Arnage Drophead Coupe shown at the 2005 L.A. auto show will be sold as the 2006 Bentley Azure next spring. As the new flagship for Bentley, the four-seater convertible will command a hefty price tag of over $350,000. While most of us can only sigh at that astronomical price, to Bentley customers it's a small price to pay for the ultimate status symbol. Expect to see the Azure in upcoming episodes of MTV Cribs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models