One of our favorite supercars, the Porsche Carrera GT, is about to become more exclusive. Porsche announced that it will be cutting Carrera GT's production from 1,500 to 1,250, with most of the cut-back coming out of North America. While this will effectively decrease the chance of us average Joes seeing the Carrera GT in flesh by about 16%, it will however, likely boost the GT's residual value, something that sure makes the dealers and the lucky owners happy.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies