The clouds parted, the skies cleared and the sun finally came out (at times) over Woodward Ave. We hiked over four miles up and down the avenue and planned to return to the media center to post the pics we had taken. Unfortunately the media center, which was not much more than a double-wide trailer with a single surge protector full of outlets, had lost its wireless signal while we out snappin' shots. So, we walked around a little more and sped back home so we could start posting pictures of all the cars we saw. We took a lot and I'll be putting them up on Autoblog as soon as possible over many posts. Stay tuned, they may even spill over into tomorrow if we have that many.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models