I got in my first car accident while eating a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and trying to make a left-hand turn at a yellow light. I've been utterly terrified to mix food and cars since then… until now. We here at Autoblog are very excited about our newest sibling in the Weblogs, Inc. network called Slashfood, a blog that focuses on all things food just like we focus on all things automotive. I can't wait until someone tries to make a car out of jello or something so we can link to each other. With Slashfood live, you can now do your car thing and get your food on at the same time, without the danger of pulling in front of oncoming traffic. Doh!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models