This is like a real-life reenactment of the movie It Could Happen to You. At a diner in Njurunda, Sweden, an old man gave a 19-year-old waitress his 1979 white Porsche 924 as a tip. The elderly gentleman was celebrating his retirement with friends, who all laughed at him when he made the surprising offer. The teenage girl at first thought he was kidding but decided to take down his info anyway. Sure enough, when she called the next day, he asked her to come over to his house and gave her the keys to the Porsche, as promised. The man, who asked to remain anonymous, said he "looked her in the eye and saw an angel" and has absolutely no regrets. In case you are wondering, he has no relations to the late J. Howard Marshall II.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models