About a month after Acura officially announced the end of its much-beloved current generation NSX, more information is becoming available on its replacement due in 2008. According to AutoWeek, in addition to a V10 engine, Acura also intends on giving the next-gen NSX its SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive) that debuted on the new RL. It is possible the upcoming NSX will be based on the HSC concept (shown) that Acura unveiled in 2004, which featured an aluminum and carbon fiber shell, mid-mounted engine, and the super-car-mandatory F1 style paddle shifters. The new NSX definitely has some big shoes to fill, as the out-going NSX is one of the coolest super cars ever built. We can't wait.
New NSX to get V10 + AWD
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX