Zagato, the famed Italian design and engineering firm, recently showcased its VOLPE concept. Powered by a single natural gas engine (CH4) and two electrical motors located in the rear wheels, the VOLPE can reach top speeds of 40 mph and seats two. With its size comparable to a motorcycle, the concept is designed to be used for zipping around congested big cities and can be plugged into your outlet for charging afterwards. If only we could get CH4 at our local gas stations, then things like this would make a whole lot more sense.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies