For those of you live/work in the San Francisco, you are in for a treat. Tomorrow at noon, more than 60 vintage and modern-day Ferraris will cross the Golden Gate Bridge to celebrate Ferrari's 50th U.S. anniversary. This is guaranteed to be a sight to remember and auto photographer's wet dream. And it must be a pretty exciting day for the toll booth workers too, having a line of beautiful Ferraris pull up to you one at a time to pay you $5 to get across the bridge. If you are lucky enough to attend, please take a picture and send it to us, pleeeease?
60 Ferraris to Thunder Across Golden Gate Bridge
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models