Spyker, the Dutch supercar maker that just opened its Las Vegas showroom last month, will soon be openning the doors to yet another ultra-posh showroom. This time, in Beijing, China. Set in the Fuer building in CBD (Central Business District), the showroom will span two floors and the design is said to be reminiscent of the cabin of Royal Dutch Aircrafts. Top floor will showcase the C8 Spyder and C8 Laviolette, and bottom floor is the customer lounge with 4 first-class airplane seats wrapped in Hulsholf leather like those in the Spyker cars, and of course, plasma TVs on the walls…my question is, will there be Dutch flight attendants serving Heinekens?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models