What do you get when a truck with 35,000 lbs of explosives overturns? How about a 30-foot crater, 19 people injured, and one vaporized truck? This accident occurred a week ago, Friday and it has taken a week for this road in Utah to be rebuilt. So how could this happen? Witnesses say that the driver appeared to lose control after taking a curve on the highway at high speed. Authorities suspect that a fire ignited after the accident and caused the explosion. Luckily, no one was killed. You can bet the truck driver won't be transporting hazardous material any more.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models