On the basis of the multi-billion-dollar bailout that Visteon has received from Ford - and the similar package that Delphi is likely to see from GM - some Wall Street analysts are starting to feel better about the financial futures of both companies. And why not? I'm sure that my financial future would look absolutely wonderful, too, if I had rich parents that stepped in and wiped out all of my debt. Of the two, Visteon looks a bit better, primarily because it's already completed its deal with Ford. There's still a chance that Delphi could pull the Chapter 11 grenade pin if GM drags its feet on a bailout deal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video