The Car Connection got the chance to hop behind the wheel of the newly redesigned 2006 Ford Explorer. What'd they find? Mainly what would be expected - more power, improved driving dynamics, better entertainment features, and more places to put your stuff. Here's an interesting tidbit, though; Ford redesigned the seats for comfort because the average Explorer owner has a 70-mile daily roundtrip commute. Given that, it should be interesting to see what showroom decisions the average Explorer owner makes as fuel costs increase.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models