Why you would need a faster version of the McLaren/Mercedes SLR is logically the same as needing a faster version of the Ferarri Enzo. Mercedes is considering a modified version of the SLR, with lower suspension,new tires (Fulda?), and more power. If you are a current SLR, you will get the opportunity to help Mercedes decide what it will do. If we were after a bat mobile of our own, we'd skip the SLR and go straight for the much more sinister Maybach Excelero. Too bad we're not loaded, and too bad there is only one Maybach. Maybe then we would have the choice.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models