Despite the success of its employee-discount program, things are not well at Ford as the Detroit News points out, and Bill Ford Jr. has embarked on his second restructuring plan since joining the company four years ago. Pictures say a thousand words, but this graphic mainly brings to mind two of them: "Downward trend". Really, the worrisome part of this story is that cuts of up to 30% are expected in certain areas. Four years into a restructuring program, aren't the really deep cuts supposed to be completed?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models