Not that it's a spy shot at this point or anything, but a reader named Jonathan who lives in Detroit snapped a few pics of a Z06 that was cruising on Woodward Ave. The car was snapped using a Treo, so the resolution's not great but you can see how large the wheels are and sort of make out the outline of the body kit. It's most likely a GM executive behind the wheel, as they often pass the keys of the latest and greatest around the board room so everyone gets to take it home at least once before the on sale date. 505 hp, 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, 190 mph top speed… this is not a car you want to race on Woodward Ave.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models