To introduce the public to its new MX-5, Mazda is holding a nationwide tour called 'Zoom-Zoom Live.' The event will include ride-and drive opportunities for the public in the new MX-5 as well as other Mazda products such as the Mazda6 and RX-8. The tour will visit 10 cities nationwide and will also include dealer sales training for the new MX-5. Check out the website at the Read link.
Zoom-Zoom Live event to put public in seat of new MX-5
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies