Our boys over at Engadget recently posted on Honda's inclusion of a nav system in its hydrogen fuel cell-powered FCX that comes with data on the location of every hydrogen refueling station in the country. There are only 26 stations in the country and 17 of them are located in Cali, so we're guessing this data isn't taking up too much memory. The author of the post makes a good point in that every FCX owner has probably long since memorized the route to both nearby and distant hyrdo stations. The Spallino family, currently the only owners of an FCX in the country, now have a reason to get their nav on.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models