If you're China, where do you go for low-cost assembly? How about Iran? Yea, we didn't see that one coming, either. Moving to Africa seemed like a more likely choice. Anyways, Iran Khodro (refered to in the Iranian media as an "auto giant") has reached an agreement with Youngman Automotive Group to import "knockdown kits" of YAG's WOW subcompact from China to Iran. This agreement also paves the way for Khodro to build its Samand in China at some later point. Khodro already has an agreement with Peugeot, and produces versions of the 206 and 405 for Iranian consumption.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video