Unfortunately my dumb American ass doesn't follow the World Touring Car Championship as much as I would like, so I can't expound very much on the race that occurred over the weekend at the Spa Circuit in Belgium. I can tell you that Chevrolet is very proud of its outing as one of its drivers, Swiss pilot Alain Menu, and his team made a shrewd choice to go with rain tires before the start of the second race that resulted in a sixth place finish and the team's first points in the 2005 WTCC season. I'm really reporting this news because I'm quite smitten with the Chevrolet Lacetti WTCC car, and how often do you get to see a Chevy econocar leading a BMW?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models