We were speculating when Audi would refresh the TT. With the new Golf platform, the current TT was starting to look a little long in the tooth. The prototype is hidden, but you can see the way the rear tail lights are rounded, hinting at evolutionary styling. We also wonder how VW/Audi will position the new TT, with VW set to receive the new Cabrio and new competition from Porsche's Cayman. The release of the TT should be in Fall of 2006 as a 2007 model. You should expect four and six-cylinder engines as well as six-speed DSG, manual, and automatic transmissions. The hardtop coupe is expected to be released first, with a roadster/convertible to follow.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models