A picture is worth a thousand words, though this one's worth about two: "Yee Haw!" We don't have much information on this good ol' boy transformation, but the builders dropped us a line yesterday letting us know that they had just finished the project. It appears three people were involved and from what we can tell the mods include the obvious orange paint job with decals, orange leather seat inserts and a Mopar cold-air intake. If the builders are out there, can you give us a more detailed mod list and total cost for the project? Considering how many comments were made on the last post we did about the Dukes of Hazzard, we'll just let the lovers and haters go at it over the debatable coolness of this car.
2005 Dodge Charger "General Lee"
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video