Set for a debut at this September's Frankfurt Auto Show is Skoda's new Octavia RS, which is aimed squarely at the Citroen C4 VTS and the soon-to-arrive Chevrolet Lacetti WTCC R+. The car will be powered by the 2.0L turbo-four found in parent company Volkswagen's new, more costly Golf GTI. It is expected to produce 197bhp and achieve 62 mph in 7.3 seconds along way to a 149 mph top speed. These specs are all improvements over those of the car it's replacing, of which more can be learned here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies