Security breaches continue to plague the automakers as Ford Brazil was recently attacked by a group of computer hackers who stole plans regarding a new car to be sold in that country. The hackers got photos, design details, production and market analysis data, though no one knows their motives or what they plan to do with the information they've boosted. The cost of the theft will be difficult to measure, though Ford knows the breach in security will probably cost it dearly. GM has also had to tackle difficult security issues as a photo shoot involving its next gen full-size sport utes was recently captured on camera phone and proliferated around the web.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video