After many weeks of speculation, it has been announced that Porsche will build the Panamera in 2009. The four door will be styled like a coupe, with a sweeping profile. Pricing has not been announced, but Porsche expects to sell 20,000 a year. Thanks to Steven for the tip.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies