Set to debut in Toyota's 2006 truck and SUVs, the 'BabyCam' system is designed to allow parents to monitor their children in the rear seats via video. The BabyCam system is helpful when dealing with children in rear-facing child seats. We could even see this being used to keep older hooligans in line. The system includes a camera that mounts in the headliner and a rear view mirror with a video screen built in. The BabyCam is made by Rostra Precision Controls and should cost around $900.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models