Meet the Minimobil, a single-seat transport vehicle (we hesitate to use the word 'car') developed by inventors with the help of Skoda. It features a hybrid powertrain with a top speed of 56 mph and a range of 220 miles. Cruel and unusual punishment could very well be defined as spending 220 straight miles in this thing, which appears to have a chassis swiped from a forklift. Safety must also be a major issue with the tiny Minimobil, as a collision with anything larger than a ten-speed could prove fatal for both drivers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video