Sales of the Z4 have not met BMW's expectations, falling every year since the car's introduction in 2002 to 25,298 units this year. A coupe version of the Z4 is being planned to bolster sales until the car's replacement, dubbed the E89, arrives in 2009. The coupe appears to have a Bangle butt, although overall we think the look is more pleasing than the awkward BMW M Coupe that appeared near the end of the first generation's run. If the coupe does sell well, expect another coupe version of the E89 when it debuts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video