We already knew that Ford was giving the ax to that terror of terra firma everywhere called the Excursion, but 250 employees at Ford's Lousville, KY truck plant recently learned that they would be following the final truck out the door on September 30th when production of the Excursion, along with their jobs, ends. This move by Ford surprised UAW workers in the plant, who claim they were told that jobs could be shifted throughout the plant when the Excursion line was eliminated.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models