7For the VW fan, you can check out Waterfest 2005 coverage on VWVortex's site. The guys at VWVortex got up close and personal with VW of America executives, and the executives got up close and personal with enthusiasts at the event. There are some great custom and tuner vehicles at this year's Waterfest. The caliber of work that goes into these cars is amazing. The attention to detail and the tasteful application of custom touches really sets these vehicles appart from the less aesthetically pleasing customs.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video