Remember those spy shots of the all-new 2006 Honda Civic that surfaced a while back? It turns out the intrepid photographer was also packing a video camera and caught both the sedan and coupe versions cruising around somewhere in the western part of the U.S. The video is hosted on Edmunds and, quite frankly, appears to us to be staged. The videographer gets right up next to one of the coupes unnoticed and zooms in on the interior, and the final clip of the video is a drive by of some five or so Civics following one another very closely. There is a clip shot from a distance that gives the impression of the spy photographer hiding in the brush, but the rest of the video looks as polished as a segment on Car and Driver Television.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies