Next time you see another 'Got a Hemi?' commercial, you can smugly know that 65% of new Chargers will have the popular V8. After years of dealing with thirsty SUVs, a slightly less thirsty, but exponetially more entertaining car is attractive to consumers of DCX's new sedan. This data was gathered from early buyers in May and June, and almost no base models have been ordered. This model mix may change down the road. Also of note is that seventy-one percent of Charger buyers are male. Could one make the assumption that the males who are ordering Chargers want a Hemi? That would just be a sexist and shallow assumption, we suppose. Yeah right!
Chances are it's got a Hemi.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies