We consider Mitsubishi to be the underdog of the Japanese automotive industry. The potential is there, but it is disappointing to see recalls like the latest one. The new Eclipse has suffered another blow. Even though the previous recall was the result of a brake booster problem, the two recalls are unrelated. The current recall is to address a seal in the master brake cylinder that may be installed incorrectly. This could lead to a failure that would increase the distance and effort required to stop the Eclipse. A small number of Eclipses have been sold, so the recall only affects 3,760 vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video