Two men in New Jersey drove off for a test drive in a white 1990 Lexus LS400 before the salesman could hand them the insurance and registration. After not returning for an hour and a half, the dealership reported the vehicle stolen. The two men did finally return the Lexus sped off in their red Dodge van. The police, however, arrived shortly thereafter having heard reports that a white Lexus was also used in a bank robbery. A chase ensued that ended in a foot race across an asbestos-contaminated property, which, of course, the two men lost. The money was recovered, and one man is being treated for asthma-related chest pains.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies