Visit the Morgan Motor Company's UK website and you'll be greeted by this page, which announces that the British auto builder will be importing 82 examples of its classic Roadster to the U.S. later this year. No word on why, but we're not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. (What does that saying mean, anyway?) The Morgan Roadster looks about the same today as it did forty years ago, except that it's packing 225 horses under the hood (err… bonnet) thanks to a thoroughly modern 3.0L Ford V6. The cost for these blasts from the past will be $73,500 plus shipping and delivery dates are scheduled between December and January.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video