Spy photographers around the world must have been working overtime this week, because we've got yet another one for you. This one is of the Porsche 911 Targa model with the sliding glass roof. The article from GermanCarFans cites the odd-looking rear window and the rear corner of the quarter panel as evidence of its Targa DNA. The rear window does look a little weird, kind of like the silver areas are just paint on glass. All well and good, but at this point it feels like if you've seen one 997, you've seen 'em all.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models