AutoSpies has posted a few pics of what the next BMW M3 could possibly look like. The first is somewhat dubious because it looks like it was scanned from a German magazine, so it could be an artist's rendering or something. The second set of two images that were lifted from Auto Bild look a bit more professional, but could also still be computer enhanced. The first image shows a much more aggressive M3, but I'd say the others are probably closer to what the car will actually look like. The proportions of the next M3, if these pics are to be trusted, draw heavily on those of the M6, although in 4/5 scale.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models